- Love Showed Up in Charlottesville
- Nominate Share the Plate Recipients, 2017 / 18
Through our Share the Plate collections on the first Sunday of each month, we contribute to the resources of worthy organizations doing social justice work ...
- Unitarian Universalist Common Read 2017-18
The UUA Common Read Selection Committee has chosen two books for this year’s Common Read:
- 50th Anniversary Celebration 09/22/2017 - 09/24/2017
- Nicholas Kristof - Making a Difference Speaker Series 10/04/2017
- Real History of the Americas 10/09/2017
- Recital Series 2017-2018 10/13/2017 - 04/27/2018
Dennis Brown Member
Having been involved in the Unitarian Church in Detroit and in Denver, I am very pleased to be in a place where I have a Unitarian Fellowship available to me. This is a place where I feel accepted by good people, a place where I can share my thoughts and feelings and know that they will be regarded nonjudgmentally. A place where my understanding and experience of the "spirit", can grow and be supported in a liberal religious space. And, a place where I can give of myself in support of the Fellowship, like singing in our new choir, and benefit from the many activities and classes available. I've been in Durango only a short time and it's been a large part of making this home.
Shortly after joining the Fellowship... Read the full testimonial.